* NS - specifies which are the DNS servers for your domain;
* A - specifies IP addresses corresponding to your domain and its subdomains;
* MX - specifies where the emails for your domain should be delivered;
* CNAME - specifies redirects from your domain's subdomains to other domains / subdomains;
* SPF - Sender Policy Framework (SPF) is an attempt to control forged e-mail.
HostMDS servers are in full compliance with all ICANN requirements.
- 509 Uživatelům pomohlo
There is no problem to change the CNAME records for your domain. You can send in a support...
In order for your hosting account to work properly with our web hosting service, you will need to...
The EPP key (Authorization code) is one of the safeguards against unauthorized transfers of...