DNS Records (NS, A, CNAME, MX, SPF) Defined!
Your domain name has a DNS zonefile on our servers which consists of the following records:
* NS - specifies which are the DNS servers for your domain;
* A - specifies IP addresses corresponding to your domain and its subdomains;
* MX - specifies where the emails for your domain should be delivered;
* CNAME - specifies redirects from your domain's subdomains to other domains / subdomains;
* SPF - Sender Policy Framework (SPF) is an attempt to control forged e-mail.
HostMDS servers are in full compliance with all ICANN requirements.