Data Center Facility in Toronto
The HostMDS data centre is designed to ensure 100% uptime of our valued customers critical applications. Our state of the art data centre
includes raised floors, comprehensive security, climate control, fire control, uninterrupted power and 24x7 monitoring and support. We allow for the
addition of power and space as required by our customers, ensuring that we can accommodate each customers growth and expansion plans.
HostMDS offers customers a comprehensive managed services to ensure their applications and data are being administered 24x7. Some of the managed
services we provide include: installation, monitoring and management of servers, firewalls, load balancing solutions and backup/restore services. For
those clients who require a physical technician to carry out work, we provide "Eyes & Ears" service upon request.
To receive a customized quotation for your specific needs, click here.
To read more about our Network and Peering details, click here.
- 12" Raised Access Flooring
- Multiple Power Grid Entry Points
- Diesel Generator Backup (With 7 days of Stand-By Diesel)
- Fire-threat detection
- FM200 Fire Suppression System
- Locking cabinets and / or cages
- Fully redundant HVAC (2N)
- Green Cooled Facility with Natural Air Heat Exchangers
- Controlled temperature and humidity
- 4 Fiber Optic Tier-1 Upstream Providers (Bell, Shaw, Cogent, Rogers)
- 2 Gigabit Wireless Upstream Redundant Links (to 151 Front Street & Rogers)
- Advanced Optimized BGP Edge Routing
- Cisco Powered Network
- Actively Accepting Network Peers from TORIX
- Directly Peered with Hundreds of Organizations (including Google, Akamai, Microsoft, etc.)
- Full 24/7 Network Management
- 24x7 critical monitoring
- 24x7 secured access to data center and facility
- 24/7 Network Monitoring
- 24/7 On-site NOC
- UPS Battery Backup
- Redundant AC Cooling
- N+1 Diesel Power Generator with 7 Day Onsite Supply
To schedule a tour, please contact us!
Data Center Updates